Handcrafted jewellery is delicate and appropriate care should be taken.
Simple steps on how to care for your jewellery:
- Do not wear your jewellery in swimming pools, showers and keep out of contact of water.
- Apply your perfume and lotions first before wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid sleeping in your jewellery.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when carrying out exercise to avoid natural sweat coming into contact with your jewellery.
- Gold plated metal will naturally tarnish when exposed to air. To help keep its shine, keep it in an air tight plastic bag when you are not wearing it.
Bracelets contain small parts that could present a choking hazard, so adult supervision is required at all times. Jewellery pieces are NOT toys and should NOT be given to babies or very young children to play with.
Should you need a repair we will happily oblige free of charge. Postage charges will be the responsibility of the customer.